Belllick的经典句子: Don't play stupid with me. I'm giving you a chance to save your precious conjugals. You lie to me, they're gone and their never comin back. 别把我当傻瓜耍。 precious=宝贵的,珍爱的,贵重的;conjugal=结婚的,夫妇间的,这里引申为Sucre的夫妻探房机会。gone=离去的,死去的。
Couldn't put my finger on it until he went outside. put the finger on=告发
Alright, just give me a moment to type this up. type up=打成定稿
If you file a report, things could get a lot worse for me. file=提出(申请等)
下面是MS超经典的句子:
Michael:
When I was young, I couldn't sleep at night. 我小的时候,晚上总无法入睡。
because I thought there was a monster in the closet. 因为我想壁橱里藏着怪物。
But my brother told me there wasn't anything in the closet but fear. 但我哥哥告诉我除了恐惧没有任何东西。And fear wasn't real. He said it wasn't made of anything just…air. 恐惧不是真实的。他说那只是空气而已。Not even that. He said you just have to face it. 他说你必须去面对他才行。
You just have to open that closet and the monster would disappear. 你只是需要打开橱柜,然后你会发现怪物消失了。
Brother sounds like a smart man. 看来你哥哥是聪明的人。 这个sound like经常出现,例如This sound like a question about a person's health.听上去像在问别人的健康。
Michael: Thanks, but I think I'd like to face the monsters on my own. on one's own=独自地,独立地
Sounds great. I really appreciate you coming by. 听上去很不错。很感谢你的拜访。 come by=经过
Do you have a card Agent Kellerman? card=名片 真是流畅啊~~
Don't hesitate to call. 给我打电话千万别犹豫。 这句太经典了,我给老外打电话最后就说这句,哈哈。
Abruzzi: We could cut off all his limbs, he still wouldn't talk. Pain's not the answer here. cut off=切断,断绝;limb=肢,翼,分支
What does it look like I'm doing? I'm rolling it up. 我看上去像在干吗?我在收拾东西走人。 roll up=卷起,到达,出现
I'm trying to make amends here. Bygones be bygones.You're a mercurial man John. 过去的事情就过去了。约翰你是个善变的男人。 bygone=过去的事,过去的;mercurial=活泼善变的,水星的
I'll tell you soon enough. 我很快就会告诉你。soon enough=很快的 这句也很实用,偶稀饭啊。
Abruzzi: If not, you're a corpse. So you better cut the crap and tell me the exact date and time so I can start making the arrangements. 如果不是这样,你就成尸体了。所以你最好停止说废话,告诉我具体准确的时间,然后我就能安排了。 cut the crap= 停止废话
How have you been? 类似how are you