Never think that God’s delays are God’s denials. Hold on; hold fast,hold out! Patience is genius.
1. M: I’m concerned about this big storm is coming, do you think we should cancel tomorrow’s trip?
W: It’s your call, we all voted for you to be in charge, remember? We trust your judgement.
2. M: We are gonna get together sometime this week to play tennis, how about after math class this afternoon? It’s such a nice day.
W: Oh I promised Jean that I go swimming with her.
3. W: I am so tired I can’t wait to go home. I’ve been here in the lab all day working on the six experiments for chemistry class
M: I know what your mean. So have I.
4. M: Excuse me, did this library have any thing on the international arts festival coming up this summer or should I go to the art library for that?
W: If you give me a minute, I think we have a few sources for that kind of information.
5. M: That is a very interesting book you have there, Marsha, Do you think you could lend it to me sometime this week?
W: I’d like to, but someone else has already asked me about it, but if you weren’t mine a few weeks?
6. M: You didn’t think the concert would turn out this grade, did you?
W: I sure didn’t I heard this band once before and didn’t think they were all that hot.
7. M: I’m so tired. I spent all last night thinking about the graduation speech I have to give in a couple of days
W: Come on, you will a fine. Just don’t stress yourself out, and, um, Try to get some rest.
8. M: I hear that the new apartment you and Sally got is really nice. When are you two going to invite me over?
W: As seems if we finish painting the place. Though we still haven’t decided on the color.
9. M: Hay Jean, can you take a look at this copy machine? I can’t turn it on.
W: I am actually in the middle of something, How about in a couple of minutes?
10. W: Well I thought of Rober for the class committee, he is a very responsible person.
M: Right, but It would be good if you can suggest some other names, too.