1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The ability to maintain a small circle of close friends over a long period of time is more important for happiness than the ability to make new friends easily.
2. The best way to improve the quality of education in a country is to increase teachers' salaries.
3. people living in big cities are more satisfied than those living in the countryside.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If people are on vacation (holiday), they should leave their mobile phones at home.
5. A big party inviting many people is better than a party inviting merely close friends and family members.
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way for people to relax is to spend time alone.
7. It is as important for older people to learn new things as it is for younger people.
8. Which is the best way for students to make friends?
a. participating in sport teams
b. volunteering for community service
9. The most important for a big company is to improve the efficiency and proficiency of its employees.
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: The government must make choices about how to spend its money in amusing the people. Given the choice between spending tax dollars on the arts or sports, it should choose to spend those dollars on the arts.
11. Technology designed to make people’s lives simpler makes people’s lives more complicated.
12. A developer has proposed three reconstruction plans for the local community. Which of the following plan would you choose? Why?
1) Performance arts center
3) Shopping mall
13. It was easier to be successful in the past than it is today.
14. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: The people in the past were friendlier than people today.
15. In the past, people were more interested in improving their neighborhoods than they are now.
16. One quality that a successful leader must have is to make decision quickly; when a leader takes too much time to make decisions, he will be seen as ineffective to the people he lead.
17. Workers would be more satisfied if they have various kinds of work to do during work day instead of doing the same job all day long.
18. People nowadays spend much more time than they should using text messages and new technologies such as social media to communicate with each other.