1. Your friend unexpectedly received a large amount of money， how would suggest him to spend the money
2. Talk about one great aspect of the educational system of your country
3. Your friend wants to improve his grade，what suggestions would you like to give to him?
4. Your friend is planning to work for a year before entering college. What do you think?
5. Talk about an interesting school activity you recently attend.
6. Describe a person(a family member or friend) who you often like to talk to. Why do you like to talk to this person?
7. Talk about a good period of your life. Why do you like this period?
8. Your friend is planning to keep a pet. What pet do you suggest and what kind of suggestions would you give him about keeping pet?
9. Talk about two cities you’ve been to. What are the differences between these two cities.
10.Talk about a skill you have and want to improve. How would you like to improve it?
11. Talk about a subject that you don’t like to study.
12. If you want to take your foreign friends to travel around your city. Which of the following place will you choose? a factory, an university, a museum.
13. What kind of volunteer work would like to do? teaching kids, taking old people to go for a ride, teaching adults how to read?
14. Talk about a popular type of clothing in your country.
15. What do you think is the biggest challenge for a student in his study? How to solve this problem?
16. Who do you think should take the responsibility of protecting the environment? the government, private organization or individual.
17. If you want to buy something, would you choose to borrow money from others or to earn the money by yourself?
18. Talk about a country or culture you would like to learn more about.
19. Describe a character in a book，film , poem. Explain why you like it.
20. Describe an experience that you worked well with another person. Explain why that experience is important to you. Include reasons and details to support your response.