1. The man/woman endorses the school’s plan to __________. According to the school, __________. The man/woman reckons it’s true, saying __________.
The school also notes _________ and the man/woman says it’s worth it, cos __________. He/she adds that ___________.
2. The man/woman doesn’t agree with the school’s plan to __________. According to the school, __________, but the man/woman says that __________.
The school also notes __________, but the man/woman points out that __________.
(Reading)The announcement from the university/The letter from the student says that_______. There are two reasons/benefits.First,_____; Second, ______
(Listening)In the conversation, the man/woman agrees/disagrees with this newpolicy/decision/plan/proposal/letter with/ because of/due to two reasons.First, ________; Second, ______
1、The school has implemented a new policy that ... due to ... . And the man/woman holds a positive/negative view towards the announcement.
The first reason s/he gives is that ... . And the second one is based on the fact that ... .
2、From the reading material, we know that (the college) is going to ...
Obviously, the man/woman in the conversation thinks that this is a great/bad idea, due to the following reasons..
One reason is that……. Another is,…….
万一有时间So that's all the reasons s/he has to form that opinion. (尽量记，听为主)
3、The man/woman’s opinion about STH is that…….
(选择方案型：听选择的原因。1.Firstly, the man/woman states that…….2.And then he/she states that…….)
(提出建议型：听建议的利弊。1.Firstly, the man/woman talks about the positive aspect of this issue. He/she states that…….2.On the other hand, the man/man also talks about the negative aspect of this question. He/she points out that…….)
(1) In the readingmaterial,
(2) There is a/anannouncement/message/notice/proposal about ****(填入记下的关键词)
(3) The university/college is going to****(稍稍展开下)
(4) In the listeningmaterial, two students discussabout the***(填入关键词)
(1) The man/woman is against/supporting the***
(2) He or she feels unhappy/less satisfied about***
(3) He or She thinks the*** is unfair/inconvenient/unaffordable for the following reasons:
(4) The man/woman’s opinion about STH is that…….
(1) First, he thinks/says**** ;Also, he points out that****
(2) Firstly, the man/woman states that……; And then he/she states that…….
Firstly, the man/woman talks about the positive aspect of this issue. He/she states that…….On the other hand, the man/man also talks about the negative aspect of this question. He/she points out that…….
阅读为通知，政策等表示要求的词：require, decide,ask, demand, announce, be supposed to, should, be ought to etc.
并列,递进and, also, as well, besides, what’s more, in addition,
列举，增加：and, in addition to, one more thing, also, plus
顺序 first, to begin with, first of all, initially,first thing first, second, apart from that, on top of that, more than that,another factor should be taken into consideration is that, finally, last butnot least,
转折 but, however, nevertheless, yet, although
解释: That is, in particular, I mean, In this way,To put it another way, In other words, That is to say, …so to speak, …let’ssay
因果: As a result, As a consequence, Consequently, Therefore, Due to, Thanks to, On account of, since
同意: like, love, in favour of,agree with, supports, excellent, great idea, right thing, reasonable, sounds great, not a bad idea
反对: dislike, hate, disagree, against,should not, oppose, it is not right, no good, do harm, no benefits,disadvantage
举例：Say,Like, For instance, For example, As a good example, By way of example
列举：first, second, third,another, next, furthermore
强调：especially, remember that,pay particular attention to, a main concern, a key feature
比较/对比：like, as,similarly, at the same time, as well as,on the other hand, incontrast, however, in spite of, on the contrary, instead, whereas, unlike,regardless
总结：All in all, In short, In a word, In brief, To summarize, To sum up, To recap,Inconclusion, On the whole, Altogether, In a nutshell, To cut a long story short thus