student & employee听力题目：
1. What does the woman hope to find out by going to the art museum？
A. What types of volunteer positions are available for students
B. How much she would be paid for working as a tour guide
C. Whether alternative arrangements can be made for becoming a tour guide
D. Why a particular museum employee has not returned her phone calls
2. Why does the woman mention a test that she has to take
A. To explain why she is unable to attend a training session
B. To let the man know that she will be late for the tour on Monday
C. To list one requirement she must fulfill to receive extra credit
D. To show that she is aware of what she must do to become a tour guide
3. Why does the woman want to start working at the art museum before the current semester ends？
A. To fulfill a graduation requirement
B. To improve her grade in a class
C. To earn money for the following semester
D. To conduct research for a paper
4. What does the man imply when he mentions Professor Tyler？
A. That he is familiar with the situation the woman is in
B. That the training session for new tour guides covers some of the same material covered in art history classes
C. That Professor Tyler recognizes which students would make good tour guides
D. That Professor Tyler may have given the woman incorrect information about the job
5. According to the man， why might the woman want to consider a data processing position
Click on 2 answers.
A. It is probably more exciting than working as a tour guide.
B. It would allow the woman to begin working immediately.
C. It would give the woman experience in her major.
D. It could eventually lead to a paying job.