1. Your school is planning to ban library computers from accessing social media websites. Do you agree or disagree with such a plan？
2. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that people should be fined for checking or looking at their cellphones when walking in streets and crossing roads？
3. Do you agree or disagree that it is important for young people to learn skills like cooking， sewing and caring for others？
4. Do you agree or disagree that government should ban violence and dirty words in TV programs？
5. Which would you prefer： start a project as early as possible or wait until the deadline？
6. Do you think it is a good thing or not to change one’s appearance through plastic surgery？
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement？ it’s impolite to make calls or send text messages on a dinner table. explain in details.
8. Your community has received a large amount of donation， should it be used to construct a playground for children or build a garden for the community？
9. Agree or disagree： when reaching 65 years old， people should not be allowed to work any more.
10. Agree or disagree： if children do well in school， parents should give them money as rewards.
11. Some people prefer to make plans about social activities with their friends in advance. Others prefer to make decisions when they meet each other. Which way do you prefer and why？
12. If you have a misunderstanding with your friend， do you prefer talking it out in a public place or in a private place？
13. Agree or disagree：children are leading much easier lives than adults.
14. Some people believe technology has brought people closer and others believe that technology actually isolate people， which one do you agree with？ Explain why.
15. Some people prefer jobs working with computers or other technology； others like jobs working with no such technology. Which do you think is better and why？
16. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement？ University students who are caught cheating in exams should be asked to leave school.
17. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement？ In the future， people will read fewer books than they do today.
18. Some people think in the future students will have classes on the Internet in stead of in a building， but some think students will still have classes in a building. What do you think？
19. Some answer the phone and text a message in the middle of the conversation. What do you think of this behavior， good or bad？
20. Do you think that big cities should ban the use of private cars？