1. Whose lecture would you like to attend？ Scientist， businessman or government official？
2. Describe one of the most popular websites in your country？ Explain why it is popular with details or examples.
3. Which would you recommend to build for a university to enhance its students＇ living and studying condition？
B. Swimming pool
C. Expand the scale of laboratories on campus.
4. What do you think is the most effective way to find a job？
5. Describe the differences between two cities that you have visited before. Give details and examples to support your response.
6. Do you think it＇s a good idea for university to ask a student to leave school if he was caught cheating in exams？ Explain your response in details.
7. What do you think about the fact that robots finish so many tasks for human beings. Is it a good thing？ Please give your answers with specific reasons and details.
8. Describe the change in your life five years from now on. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
9. When do you think is a good time for a person to learn a second language？
10. Your friend wants to drop out of university or college. Do you agree or disagree？