(1) Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you thinkthat daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and detailsto support your answer.
(3) Agree or disagree: Most people often let others make decisions forthem rather thanmake decisions by themselves.
(4) speaking important or writing important?
(6) Because people are too busy doing many things,they can do few thingswell.
(7) intoday’s world, the ability to cooperate well with others is moreimportant than before.Agree or not
(10) 电影和电视[movies and television]对年轻人的行为方式[the way youngpeoplebehavior]主要是消极的影响。给出理由。
(11) there are so many events happening everyday in the world, we don’thave to know
(12) It is better to spend money on something that lasts for a longtime, such as an expensive piece of jewelry or spend on something that providesa short-term pleasure such asa vacation?
(13) 教师是否应该获得跟doctors, lawyers, business leaders一样的收入
(14) years from now, people will have more leisure time
(15) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Parents findit hard to controltheir children for the children are now influenced by manythings outside home like televisionor movie.
(16) Do you prefer to finish a project completely then to another oneor do two or severalprojects at a time?
(17) letting a friends make a mistake is better than saying or doingsomething that maydestroy your friendship.
(18) university students should be required to take basic science classeseven if they are notpart of the field of the study.
(19) To truly understand world event, we should get our news fromnewspaper; televisioncannot provide enough information.
(20) Modern society has become more complex, so it is essential for theyoung people tohave the ability to plan and organize.
(21) Inuniversity students should take the history courses no matterwhat field they study.
(22) Agree or disagree: The next twenty years from now on, students willnot use printedbooks any more.
(23) The only effective way to encourage energy conservation is byincreasing prices ofgasoline and electricity. Do you agree or disagree?
(24) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: The adviceyou take from thefriends who are older than you is valuable than that takenform. the friends at your age
(25) Do you agree or disagree: Schools should not pay so much attentionto general objectsbut should help students prepare for specific careers andjobs.
(26) A teacher’s ability torelate with the students is more importantthan have sufficient knowledge being taught.
(27) working together is better than working alone. Do you agree ordisagree?
(28) Do you agree or disagree:The extended family (grandparents, aunt,uncle, cousins) isless important than it was before?
(29) when relaxing, some people like to spend time alone. What’s youropinion?
(31) Some people think one’s working is more important than being withone’s family,do you agree?
(32) 研究动物有没有对认识human nature有帮助
(34) Advertisements make products seem better than they are. Do youagree or disagree?
(35) People will spend less time in cooking and preparing food in 20years later. Do youagree or disagree?
(36) People should not pay for the public transportation. Do you agreeor disagree?