托福听力 150131 CN C1题目+文本+音频+答案分享
听力文本下载： 托福听力150131 CN C1文本.pdf (200.76 KB, 下载次数: 2566)
听力音频下载： 1. student & professor(150131 C1).zip (5.13 MB, 下载次数: 17856)
1. What is the student's attitude about speakingin front of other students?
A. He thinksit will be fun.
B. He viewsit as a useful opportunity.
C. He feelsnervous about it.
D. He prefersit to writing papers.
2. The student talks about a species of fungus.What fact about the fungus interests him?
A. It acts asa food source for other fungi.
B. It growswell on wind farms.
C. It can beused as an alternative source of energy.
D. Itproduces chemicals that destroy toxins.
3. Why does the professor mention trees andapples?
A. To giveadvice on how to explain fungi and mushrooms
B. To showhow the environment can affect growth rates
C. To providean example of the effects of pesticides
D. To give anexample of how a wind farm replaced a fruit farm
4. Why does the professor suggest that thestudent visit the greenhouse?
A. Thestudent might be able to conduct a research study there.
B. A mushroomspecies that interests the student is being grown there.
C. Mushroomsgrow more quickly there than in other locations.
D. Environmentallysafe growing techniques are demonstrated there.
5. Why does the student go to see the professor?
A. To getadvice about how much information to include in a paper he is writing
B. To ask forpermission to change the topic of an assignment
C. To gethelp choosing a topic for an assignment
D. To discussthe results of research he has done for a paper he is writing
1. What are the speakers mainly discussing?
A. Possible career choices for the woman
B. Employment possibilities for the woman
C. Procedures for applying for a university job
D. Job skills the woman will need as a teacher
2. What does the counselor imply about the child-care center on campus?
Click on 2 answers.
A. It needs a coordinator for its outdoor activities.
B. It hires people who can work during the day.
C. A job there probably pays low wages.
D. A job there requires a long-term commitment.
3. What is the main purpose of the questionnaire that the counselor asks the woman to fill out?
A. To give feedback on the services provided by the career services office
B. To help career counselors monitor students as they search for jobs
C. To help career counselors keep track of how many students have been placed in jobs
D. To help students identify their abilities and preferences
4. When should the woman make another appointment with the counselor?
A. After she searches the job database
B. After she revises her resume
C. After she visits a child-care center
D. After she talks to the director of the campus child-care center
5. What can be inferred about the woman?
A. She does not remember where the child-care center is located.
B. She would like the counselor to show her where the child-care center is located.
C. She did not know that the university has a child-care center.
D. She did not know that the child-care center recently moved to a new location.
L3 Film studies
L4 Art history
L4 Theatre history
L4 Environmental policy