1. In times of economic crisis， in which field do you think the government can cut financial support？
2） Science research
3） Parks and public gardens
2. High school students should be required to study many different subjects at the same time or they should study only three or four subjects at a time.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement？
High school students should take at least a year off to work or travel before they begin to study in university.＂
4. Students in a university club want to help others， but they can only choose one project a year， which one of the following is the best？
1） help those students in a nearby primary school with reading and mathematics；
2） help people who cannot afford to build or rent a home to build a house；
3） visit and assist elderly people with daily tasks.
5. Which is the most important thing for a country leader to assure the prosperity of country：
1） Create more jobs for unemployed worker；
2） Improve the agriculture to ensure the low price of food；
3） Increase access to affordable house.＂
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement？ Competition between friends usually negatively impacts friendships.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement？ People who develop different skills are more successful than people who develop one skill
8. A city wants to help teachers of its high school students （age14-18） improve their teaching. It is considering two plans：
1.）Choose a small group of excellent teachers； these teachers will attend a class led by an expert for additional training in how to teach effectively， and they will then come back to their schools and provide that training for other teachers in school.
2.） Provide additional training in teaching effectively for high school teachers， using online material that each teacher will study individually.
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement？ It is more important to have facilities rather than hire more teachers.
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement： One can learn a lot about another person from the books and the movies that the person likes.